If you placed your video order before July 6, 2015, and are no longer able to access your downloads, it is likely that you have not yet been migrated into our new system. Please see Migration Support.
These FAQs address issues related to video downloads and may get you up and running faster than contacting support. If, however, your issue is not addressed below, there’s a support form at the bottom of this page.
Please note: In most cases, download access is immediate upon activation. If, however, there’s an issue with your payment method, you may need to wait until your payment clears before our system will allow activation or access. Sometimes this can take a week or more.
- How does video access work?
- How soon will I be able to download my videos?
- How do I activate my account for video access?
- Where is my activation link?
- How do I download my videos?
- I’m logged in but I don’t see any download buttons.
- The videos won’t download.
- My downloaded videos won’t play.
- I bought your video and now I want to buy a copy for someone else…
How does video access work?
Download MP4 files for any products you purchase.
- If you have an active membership at marshallart.com and were logged in when you placed your order, you will have immediate access. Simply return to the product page and click the download buttons. You can find your product here or in the column at the left.
- If you do not have an active membership OR have a membership but were not logged into it when you placed your order, you will receive an activation link by email, usually within a few minutes of placing your order. Once your access is activated, you will have immediate access.
Be sure to check your spam folder for your activation link.
Unless specifically instructed to do so, please do not attempt to sign up for a new membership after you’ve placed a video. It will not be connected to your order.
Tip: If you already have an activated membership, be sure to log in with it before placing any future video orders. This will ensure that all your purchases are accessible with the same login.
How soon will I be able to download my videos?
As soon as you log in! If you didn’t log in prior to placing your order, you will receive an email with an activation link. You’ll be logged in as soon as you activate your membership using that link.
How do I activate my account for video access?
Check your inbox and/or spam folders for an activation link. Click the link, then complete the required fields and your downloads will be accessible from their order page.
If you were logged in prior to placing your order, you have immediate access and will not get an activation link.
Where is my activation link?
If you were logged in before placing your order, you will not get an activation link. Just make sure you’re logged into the same account you used to place your order and you’ll have instant access to your downloads.
Some ISPs and web mail services have aggressive spam blockers that may block the activation link emails. Please see Activation Link Support.
How do I download my videos?
Once your account is activated, select your video under the Videos heading in the column at the left. This will take you to the same page you used when you ordered, but now you’ll see download buttons for any available videos.
I’m logged in but I don’t see any download buttons.
You may have registered for multiple memberships (intentionally or not) and are logged into one that doesn’t have access to that product. Be sure you’re logged in with the correct credentials.
If you wish to consolidate multiple memberships so your login credentials are the same for all of them, complete the form below and use the Describe the problem field to identify which membership you want to keep and which you want to remove/consolidate. Be sure to identify all accounts by both username and email.
The videos won’t download or are corrupted.
Videos may download very slowly or become corrupted during download — especially under high-traffic conditions or with slower connections — so try the following:
- Avoid simultaneous downloads — that is, wait for one file to download before downloading another.
- Avoid using your connection for other high-bandwidth activities while downloading (like performing other downloads, making video or VoIP calls, using streaming video sites, playing online games, etc.).
- If you’re using a slow or shared connection, try downloading at a time when traffic may be lower or fewer users are online. Or, if possible, download from a faster connection.
- Tip: Test what works best for your situation before taking the time to download several videos only to find that none of them play.
If you’re attempting to download directly to a tablet or smartphone, use your computer or laptop instead and transfer the video files over to the device. You may be able to find an app that will allow you to perform direct downloads on your mobile/tablet device. We cannot, however, recommend nor provide support for such apps.
My downloaded videos won’t play.
If you verified that the videos are not corrupted, ensure that the device you use to watch the videos is capable of playing MP4 format. Most devices are compatible. If your device is not compatible, please check its manual or support site for video conversion information.
I bought your video and now I want to buy a copy for someone else, but the page I ordered from doesn’t have an add to cart button anymore.
You have a kind heart!
This happens whenever you are logged in. Simply log out of your existing account before placing the order. A new activation link and the receipt for your purchase will be sent to the email address you provide during checkout. If you use your PayPal account to pay, it will be your default PayPal address.
When you receive the activation link, email it to the recipient so they can set up their login. Ensure that they change the email address under Edit Profile or they will not be able to retrieve a lost password without your help. Or you can activate it for them, update the email, and forward them the username and password along with the login URL. Note that usernames cannot be changed once selected so you may first want to check if they have a preference.
Be aware that if you set up access for your recipient, you will be automatically logged into this new membership. Be sure to log out when you finish. Simultaneous logins are not permitted and your recipient may not be able to log in while you are still logged in.
Please double-check that your email is entered correctly to ensure our reply reaches you.
If a response is necessary, we do our best to do so within 24 hours (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).