If you placed your video order before July 6, 2015, and are no longer able to access your downloads, it is likely that you have not yet been migrated into our new system. Please see Migration Support.
These FAQs address issues related to video downloads and may get you up and running faster than contacting support. If, however, your issue is not addressed below, there’s a support form at the bottom of this page.
Please note: In most cases, download access is immediate upon activation. If, however, there’s an issue with your payment method, you may need to wait until your payment clears before our system will allow activation or access. Sometimes this can take a week or more.
- How does video access work?
- How soon will I be able to download my videos?
- How do I activate my account for video access?
- Where is my activation link?
- How do I download my videos?
- I’m logged in but I don’t see any download buttons.
- The videos won’t download.
- My downloaded videos won’t play.
How does video access work?
Download MP4 files for any products you purchase.
- If you have an active membership at marshallart.com and were logged in when you placed your order, you will have immediate access. Simply return to the product page and click the download buttons. You can find the product pages here or in the column at the left.
- If you do not have an active membership OR have a membership but were not logged into it when you placed your order, you will receive an activation link by email, usually within a few minutes of placing your order. Once your access is activated, you will have immediate access.
Be sure to check your spam folder for your activation link.
Unless specifically instructed to do so, please do not attempt to sign up for a new membership after you’ve placed a video. This will not work and may cause other access difficulties.
Tip: If you already have an activated membership, be sure to log in with it before placing any future video orders. This will ensure that all your purchases are accessible with the same login.
How soon will I be able to download my videos?
As soon as you log in! If you didn’t log in prior to placing your order, you will receive an email with an activation link. You’ll be logged in as soon as you activate your membership using that link.
How do I activate my membership to access the videos I purchased?
Check your inbox and/or spam folders for an activation link. Click the link, then complete the required fields and your downloads will be accessible from the product page.
If you were logged in prior to placing your order, you have immediate access and will not get an activation link. Just go to the product page
Where is my activation link?
If you were logged in before placing your order, you will not get an activation link. Just make sure you’re logged into the same account you used to place your order and you’ll have instant access to your downloads.
Some ISPs and web mail services have aggressive spam blockers that may block the activation link emails. Please see Activation Link Support.
How do I download my videos?
Once your membership is activated, select your video under the Videos heading in the column at the left. This will take you to the same page you used when you ordered, but now you’ll see download buttons for any available videos. The download buttons only appear when you are logged in.
I’m logged in but I don’t see any download buttons.
You may have registered for multiple memberships (intentionally or not) and are logged into one that doesn’t have access to that product. Be sure you’re logged into the correct membership.
If you wish to consolidate multiple memberships so your login credentials are the same for all of them, complete the form below and use the Describe the problem field to identify which membership you want to keep and which you want to remove/consolidate. Be sure to identify all accounts with both the username and the email.
The videos won’t download or are corrupted.
Videos may download very slowly or become corrupted during download — especially under high-traffic conditions or with slower connections — so try the following:
- Avoid simultaneous downloads — that is, wait for one file to finish downloading before downloading another.
- Avoid using your connection for other high-bandwidth activities while downloading (like performing other downloads, video conferencing, using streaming video sites, playing online games, etc.).
- If you’re using a slow or shared connection, try downloading at a time when traffic may be lower or fewer users are online. Or, if possible, download from a faster connection.
- Tip: Test what works best for your situation with a single download before taking the time to download several videos only to find that none of them play.
If you’re attempting to download directly to a tablet or smartphone, use your computer or laptop instead and transfer the video files over to the device.
My downloaded videos won’t play.
If you verified that the videos are not corrupted, ensure that the device you use to watch the videos is capable of playing MP4 format. Most devices are compatible. If your device is not compatible, please check its manual or support site for video conversion information.
Please double-check that your email is entered correctly to ensure our reply reaches you.
If a response is necessary, we do our best to do so within 24 hours (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).