Whether you purchased a video or signed up for a free membership, an activation link is usually sent immediately to the same address your PayPal receipt goes to (or whichever email you entered for a free membership).
If you were not logged into an existing membership* and did not receive the link, here are some possible causes and solutions in order of likelihood:
- It may be taking longer than usual.
- Delays can be due to higher traffic, periodic system maintenance, etc. Check your inbox for a couple hours but also continue reading for other possible causes.
- It may be in your spam folder.
- Check your spam folder(s). You might have more than one spam folder or a separate spam service so please check them all.
- Your payment method may not have cleared yet.
- Most payment methods clear immediately but delays can still occur. If a significant delay is anticipated, you will usually receive a notification with a time estimate from PayPal or your payment provider. Continue checking your inbox. If you did not receive any such notification, read on for other possible causes.
- Your ISP may be blocking emails that come from our automated system.
- Our activation link emails occasionally register as spam with some ISPs. Try whitelisting all email from @marshallart.com from within your ISP’s interface or contact your ISP directly to see if they are blocking us. You will still need to complete the form below afterward so we can resend your activation, but correcting the issue should prevent future difficulties (such as resetting your password or placing other orders).
- Your inbox may be over its quota.
- This will cause our activation links and all other incoming mail to bounce. Please clear space in your inbox before submitting the activation link request (below) or our reply will bounce as well. Clearing trash and junk mail folders can be a good place to start.
- An incorrect or inactive email address for you may be in the system.
- The problematic email could be in your PayPal.com account or your MarshallArt.com membership (if you have one), or it may be through an alternate payment method. Please contact us using the form below. If we cannot locate your record due to an incorrect email, we will contact you for additional verification so please ensure that the email you contact us from is correct.
- If you believe you submitted an incorrect email or that email is no longer functional with your order, please do your best to provide that email (it can minimize delay) but always provide a working alternate email in the specified field.
NOTE: If you do not have access to a video you ordered, please do not create a free membership in an attempt to solve this. This will not give you access and may create other complications.
Activation Link Request
Please double-check that your email is entered correctly to ensure our reply reaches you.
If a response is necessary, we do our best to do so within 24 hours (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).
IMPORTANT: If you do not have a response from us after 24 hours (excluding weekends/holidays!), please resubmit your request.