If you purchased a video or signed up for a free membership, an activation link was immediately sent to the same address your PayPal receipt went to. If you did not receive the link…
- You or your ISP may have a spam blocker that is preventing or slowing down our shop emails
- An incorrect email address may have been provided
- Your mailbox may be over its quota
- Sometimes it’s just a glitch in the system
Whatever the case, complete the form below to request a new activation link.
If you did not receive your PayPal receipt or a confirmation email, you may have mistyped your email address at PayPal. Please contact PayPal for support.
Before contacting us, please…
- Check all your spam folders and do a search in your mail program for messages with a subject containing Here is your activation link.
- Verify that your email address is valid and working properly.
- Wait an hour or two and repeat step #1 — just in case email is temporarily delayed.
If you still do not find link, complete the form below. If you believe you submitted an incorrect email or that email is no longer functional, be sure to also provide an alternate email in the specified field.
TIP: Once you have an active membership, you can purchase other videos and get instant access with no further activation necessary (as long as you are logged into the same membership prior to ordering). You’ll also have access to all your purchased videos using the same login for all of them.
Activation Link Request
Please double-check that your email is entered correctly to ensure our reply reaches you.
If a response is necessary, we do our best to do so within 24 hours (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).
IMPORTANT: If you do not have a response from us after 48 hours, please submit another support request but first click here for possible causes or you still may not get a response!